Jr 1 Champ
JR 1 Champ
· Box Stock Clone motor with red plate
· Weight to remain at 250#
· Clutch type shoe/14 tooth. No slip tooth clutches/sprockets allowed
· Sprocket TBD
· Tires type/size same as last year with only max circumference rule
· RPM rule no longer enforced
· Wayne will check right rear tire circumference before heat and feature
· Race Receivers will be required until notified otherwise
· We will start races double file, rolling start at the white line in 3 and 4.
· Restarts will be single file restarts.
· Track personnel will start races/manage flags and restarts
· JR 1 Champ will adopt the track normal points system
· There will be a Engine Claimer rule. Price will be $600.00. ONLY top 3 finishers in Feature will be able to claim a motor. 3rd place will be able to claim 1st or 2nd place motor, 2nd place will be able to claim 1st place motor. Lowest place finisher will get first choice of a motor if 2nd and 3rd place are interested in claiming. If a motor is claimed exhaust pipe and clutch will not be included in claim.
· Heat races will be 6 laps
· Feature races will be 12 laps
· All karts involved in a caution will go to rear of field.
· There will be a one race throw away and can be a zero.
· There will not be any qualifying.
· Start of Heat will be determined by draw.
· Dice will be thrown to determine how many will be inverted for feature.
· Only top 3 finishers will be awarded a trophy.
· Age for JR 1 Champ will be 6-12. I need to add in wording for dates of b ‘day etc.
· There will be a rule for having a minimum 3ft black tyrap on plug wire to ensure someone can kill motor if needed.
· There will be no points given out to anyone for Rained out events.
· All karts will need to park in the pits to the right when you enter the pits.
|Copyright © 2008 Sunny South Raceway ~ Original Site design by Garrett Designs LTD|