This is a family track and the intent of this class is for fun between competitors. Please remember you are setting an example for all of our young drivers.
ENGINE CLAIM RULE
- Factory built WKA or AKRA approved Senior or Adult Champ Kart. Fiberglass nose and side panels required.
- 350 lbs total weight with driver.
- 12-15 years of age.
- Lead must be bolted with locking nuts or double nuts subject to approval of the SSR tech man.
- 35 chain only.
- Any EL tire - no prep allowed.
- Open clutch
- AKRA or WKA approved weenie pipe with unaltered RLV muffler.
- SFI approved helmet, fire suit, gloves, and seatbelts required.
- Arm restraints highly recommended.
- Number plate on back of cage by May 19th.
- Raceceiver required by all competitors.
- Transponder to be mounted to front upright on left nerf bar only.
- One double file restart will be attempted. Single file restart after failed double attempt.
- Trophies will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
- As in all classes, if the technical inspector has a family in a race, the race director will appoint another track offiical to tech the family member's kart.
- Tech man decision is final.
- Harbor Freight predator motor only - OEM as delivered. NO MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS ALLOWED EXCEPT AS NOTED BELOW.
- Green restrictor plate .425
- Governor must be disconnected or removed.
- Stock fuel tank must be removed from the engine.
- Air filter and sock as installed by factory.
- Fly wheel must have unaltered factory key way and key.
- Oil sensor may be disconnected or removed.
- Throttle stop screw may be removed.
- Only chain guard, top plate, fuel pump, weenie pipe, and clutch may be bolted on engine.
- 10.8 # VALVE SPRINGS MAX
- 87 octane fuel to be purchased by station designated by track.
ENGINE CLAIM RULE
- After race, before karts leave tech, DRIVERS ONLY that finish the race may make claim (see below). The 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place engine claim fee will be $135 AND your own engine. Cash will be given to tech man. Each driver to remove in the presence of tech man, the top plate, fuel pump, chain guard, clutch, and weenie pipe. Engine claimed will be inspected by track technical official. If the motor is found to be illegal, the driver of the illegal motor will be disqualified for the race event and will receive and additional one race suspension. The track will keep the illegal part and the person that bought the motor will have the option to keep the claimed motor or have his money and his engine returned. The LAST driver to finish the race has first claim rights, if the last driver opts not to make a claim, the claim will keep moving upward in the finishing order until motor is claimed. You may only START the claim process two (2) times per season. This it the driver that puts up the money first, not the driver that purchases the motor.
- DRIVER PLUS ONE CREW MEMBER per team allowed in technical inspection area. The DRIVER is responsible for crew member.
- Track reserved the right to inspect and/or claim engine of winner even if no one claims the engine.